douganderson

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Apple -- Turn Over!


Poor little Apple. Richard Johnson on Page Six of the NY Post reports:

September 9, 2005 -- GWYNETH Paltrow (above) has declared war on the paparazzi because she feels her daughter, Apple, is in danger. The star is afraid she'll end up like Princess Di. "If I have my daughter in the car and they are making me nervous, I'll do whatever I have to do," Paltrow tells V Life. "I keep a whole log. I take pictures of their cars, write down license plate numbers, everything. If they do it again, I can go to the police. I know my rights, and believe me, I will have them arrested. I will stop at nothing." Paltrow gave up her too-accessible West Village townhouse in favor of a high-security TriBeCa pad to foil the photogs.

I think the little fruit is in greater danger of being beaten up on the schoolyard for being named Apple...

4 Comments:

  • At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor Apple. I would love to organize a play date with my squirrels, Lemon and Lime.

    If only I knew kids named pineapple and banana…we’d have a fruit bowl.

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said…

    Have a great weekend. Are you still posting to this blog or have you moved again? I can't keep up!

    Cheers,

    Mr. H.K.
    Postcards from Hell's Kitchen
    And I Quote Blog

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh, that was beautiful. Very funny. Thanks for that!

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Rob! said…

    Exactly when did Gwyneth jump the shark?

    bertalee.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home